Ladies and Gentlemen,
Omaha Beach now has four DAV certified Chapter Service Officers available to help with your VA claims and paperwork.
(410) 880-1964 (h)
(443) 994-3677 (c)
What Your Chapter Service Officers can do:
- Help you with the claims process and paperwork
- Contact the National Service Officers in Baltimore to get a claim status. (Note: this can take awhile. The NSOs are short-handed and backed up.)
- Send claim paperwork to the National Service Office to file on your behalf.
- Tell you if we don’t know an answer.
- Provide contact information for the NSOs.
What we can’t do:
- Give you information that we don’t have.
- Check your VA files or claim status on the spot.
- Check your DAV files.
Please feel free to call any of us with questions. Also, please note: a service officer will be available at the Chapter Home for walk-up assistance on Tuesday evenings between 7 and 9.